*** Schedule of Church Services ***
We are so glad that beginning Sunday May 9th we will return to our regular schedule of services as follows:
- Sunday 10 AM - Sunday Bible Classes
- Sunday 11 AM - Sunday Worship Service
- Sunday 6 PM - Sunday Evening Service
- Wednesday 6 PM - Wednesday Evening Bible Study
We are still practicing distancing and observing additional health guidelines due to the Covid-19 virus. We hope all who are able will come to these services, support each other, and learn more about God’s word to guide our spiritual lives in the world today.
We Are Christians
We wish that one and all would accept the invitation of the Savior. Come and study the Bible with us in our Bible classes and hear the sermons presented by the preacher. Because all of our activities are based on the commandments for the disciples of Jesus Christ as revealed in the New Testament, you may come to believe in the Christ and have the right to become sons of God. We believe that our studies will lead the sinner to Christ and help the new convert to continue in this faith and finally be saved to that eternal home in heaven.
We are always happy to see visitors. We hope that you find the services beneficial in the following ways:
- What we do comes from the word of God and is by His authority
- What we do is based on the love of God
- It is to the good of others instead of just ourselves
- What we do is in the pursuit of peace and the building up of one another
If you have any questions concerning the services or things said during the services, please do not hesitate to ask one of the service leaders concerning your questions. We welcome your questions and would love the opportunity to study the word of God with you further.
Contact us: For personal or emergency reasons, for prayer requests, or for Bible studies:
- Bruce Jones – 205-568-6211
We offer Bible classes for all ages of students. For the young students the classes are conducted in a way to develop a belief and a faith in God by studies from the scriptures.
- For middle and high school students, Bible lessons are given to show a person’s need of God’s salvation and the individual’s manner of life that demonstrates God’s righteousness.
- For the mature person that wants to live a faithful life unto Christ, our lessons are taken from the scriptures. Doctrines and customs of men are rejected because such rob us of God’s salvation.
Our teachers have demonstrated by their service to Christ over several years, and by their knowledge of the scriptures that they are able to lead classes that convert sinners and strengthen our faith.
Current adult studies include:
- Sunday Morning at 10:00 am. Our current studies focus on the minor prophets.
- Classes for all other ages are available at these times also.
What is necessary for salvation?
"What must we do to be saved?" is a question that has been asked since the establishment of the church (Acts 2:37-38, 16:30).
- First one must Hear and Understand the Gospel: John 5:2
- Based on the hearing one must Believe: Mark 16: 15-16, Romans 1:16, Romans 10:1
- Confess Christ as the Son of God: Acts 8:37, Romans 10:1
- Repent of and turn away from sins: Acts 3:19, 2 Corinthians 7:1
- Be Baptized (immersed) for the remission of sins: Mark 16:16, Acts 2:38, 1 Corinthians 12:12-13, Romans 6:1-
- After this you must Remain Faithful: Galatians 5:16-24, Revelation 2:10